Friday 12 April 2013

Ciera Holzenthal, Ciera Design

Ciera Holzenthal


Ciera-Holzenthal-Ciera-Design-YellowWallCiera: The Ciera Design studio was officially launched in 2010, offering full-service graphic design and branding. I started my business by doing pro bono work for New Orleans non-profits. This made me realize that I love helping my community, small businesses, creatives and entrepreneurs. So I continued to work with clients that I stand behind and that have an impact on the community.
One of my first clients was the The Young Leadership Council (YLC) and I continue to design for their Role Model Gala, among other things, every year! I really enjoy engaging in a job that contains many different aspects. I get to create an overall look and then apply my concept to multiple designs including sponsor packets, invites, save the dates and signage. It also means a lot to me to be able to share my talents with such a great group of people and for a good cause!
When I launched the studio, I also started blogging.  My goal is to create an inspiring place for both myself and my readers. On my blog, I share my adventures as a freelance graphic designer and everything that exhilarates me as an artist including DIY projects, photography, home decor, arts and crafts, inspired living and all things graphic design.
I LOVE what I do and feel extremely lucky everyday.

Ciera-Holzenthal-Ciera-Design-Letterpress-Cards
 A sample of Ciera Holzenthal’s logo design

AMS: What is your vision of these projects?
Ciera: Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small. My vision is to creatively and effectively build a cohesive brand to help companies grow.
Ciera-Holzenthal-Ciera-Design-OnRock
 Another picture of Ciera Holzenthal of Ciera Design

AMS: Who or what inspired you to be who you are? Have you always been involved in similar projects?
Ciera: My parents have run a creative business together for over 30 years. Being raised in a creative family is the reason I started to take art classes in 2nd grade and eventually pursue a career in a creative field.
AMS: What are some of the greatest achievement that you’ve had?
Ciera: Starting and succeeding in my own business and being able to do what I love and help others on a daily basis is my greatest achievement to date.
Ciera-Holzenthal-Ciera-Design-Gala-Invite
Gala Invite, one of Ciera’s designs 

AMS: Who are/were your motivators?
Ciera: Everyone in my family owns their own business so I have definitely learned from example.
AMS: If you were to tell us what are the most important skills that you need in order to be successful (in general) in life- what are they?
Ciera: Doing what you love and having a desire to always learn and grow. I continuously set goals for myself and strive to learn more about design and technology in order to grow in my field.
AMS: What are your next goals for yourself?
Ciera: To focus my services and concentrate on what I’m best at. I want to refocus my energy on projects that I truly enjoy while building the perfect client base of passionate and creative entrepreneurs. I also want to concentrate on the invitation and stationery extension of my business!


Ciera-Holzenthal-Ciera-Design-Desk
 A picture of Ciera’s desk
AMS: What is your definition of success?
Ciera: Being able to inspire others and helping my community using skills I have perfected. I also believe that to be successful in life you must have fun and enjoy your life with the people you love! I’m a huge fan of the motto work hard, play hard.
to know more click on below link

watch video



No comments:

Post a Comment